|Important Dates for Abstract Submission|
- Presenting author of an accepted abstract SHOULD register and complete the full payment prior to 23:59, June 30, 2023 (GMT+8), in order to be included in the program of IWA-ASPIRE 2023.
- Please comply with the deadline regarding the abstract submission.
- Should you require to revise your abstract after submission, please contact IWA-ASPIRE 2023 Secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- After the submission deadline, authors cannot make any change to the submitted abstracts.
- The published abstracts are prohibited submitting to the IWA-ASPIRE 2023.
- Abstract Format: Outline Paper Template
- Abstract can be submitted only in English.
- Authors are strongly advised to ensure the accuracy of the submitted abstracts, as they will appear as they are without editing by the organizers.
- The maximum length of Title is 150 characters.
- The maximum length of Abstract Text is 300 words.
- The Extended Abstract should be no more than 4 pages, inclusive of Text, Tables, Figures and References.
Abstracts may be submitted to one of the themes listed below or submitted to a symposium based on the authors’ choices. The scientific committee will evaluate the submitted abstracts and allocate the selected submissions based on the same criteria.
Main Themes of IWA-ASPIRE 2023
- Climate Change and Water Resources
- Digital Management and Applications
- Green Technology in Water Sectors
- Integrated Water Resources Management in Urban Area
- Management of Emerging Contaminants and Risk Assessment
- Utility Capacity Building and Risk Communication
- Utility Performance Management
- Water and Energy Nexus
- Water Reuses
- Water and Wastewater Treatment Technologies
- Water and Wastewater Policy and Governance
- Other Related Subjects
Symposia Organized in IWA-ASPIRE 2023
- Advanced oxidation processes for water and wastewater treatment
- Next generation biotechnologies for water and wastewater treatment
- Disinfection/disinfection byproducts and emerging microbes
- Emerging technologies for water treatment and reclamation
- Groundwater contamination and remediation
- Lake and reservoir management
- Membrane technologies for water and wastewater treatment
- Nanotechnology applications and implications in water
- Particle separation and algae treatment
- Taste and odour in water
- Water safety plan
Copyright & Legal Obligation
- All information in the abstract submission, including authors’ names, affiliations, authors’ order of listing, and the content of abstract, will be used in the Conference publications.
- It is recommended that the contributor checks every column carefully before submitting the abstract.
- The contributor carries legal obligations of the abstract; any violation to a third party’s right will be the responsibility of the contributor him/herself.
- IWA-ASPIRE 2023 has the copyright to use the abstract in the Conference for scientific purposes without any prior notice to thecontributor/authors.
IWA-ASPIRE 2023 Secretariat
Mr. Isaac Chuang
Tel. +886-2-2766-5367 ext.21