|Registration Category||Early-Bird Registration Fee4
(on or before 15 June 2023)
|Regular Registration Fee
(from 16 June to 15 September 2023)
|Onsite Registration Fee
(from 16 September 2023)
|High income country1||IWA Member2||USD 600 (TWD 19,200)||USD 700 (TWD 22,400)||USD 800 (TWD 25,600)|
|Non-IWA Member||USD 700 (TWD 22,400)||USD 800 (TWD 25,600)||USD 900 (TWD 28,800)|
|Low income country1 And Young Water Professional IWA Member2
(Aged 35 or below)
|IWA Member2||USD 400 (TWD 12,800)||USD 500 (TWD 16,000)||USD 600 (TWD 19,200)|
|Non-IWA Member||USD 450 (TWD 14,400)||USD 550 (TWD 17,600)||USD 650 (TWD 20,800)|
|Full-time Student3||USD 300 (TWD 9,600)||USD 400 (TWD 12,800)|
|Accompanying Person||USD 150 (TWD 4,800)||USD 250 (TWD 8,000)|
|Pre-Conference Workshops (22 October 2023)5||Complimentary
(for the conference registrants only)
|Technical Visits (26 October 2023)6||USD 40 (TWD 1,280) per visit|
|Gala Dinner (24 October 2023)||USD 50 (TWD 1,600)|
The amounts in US Dollars are for reference only.
1 List of high and low-income countries as per the current IWA Classification: https://iwa-network.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/2022-Fees-Benefits-and-Country-Classification-EUR.pdf. The organizers reserve the right of offering concession rate to particular registrants. Further proof may be required by the Conference Secretariat before processing. The offer is on a first-come-first served basis and subject to quota.
2 Membership of IWA will be verified and membership status is not transferable. If the member number supplied above is incorrect, no discount will apply. If you wish to apply for membership and get a registration discount, please visit: https://iwa-network.org/join/.
3 Verification letter from your Institution is required to qualify for the student rate.
4 Early-Bird registrations for the conference must be paid in full on or before 15 June 2023. If payment is not received, registration fee will be charged at the regular rate.
5 Workshops are open for the conference registrants on complimentary basis. Seats are limited, registration is on a first-come-first-served basis. Confirmation of your seat will be sent to you by email. Workshops may be cancelled due to insufficient enrolment.
6 Technical Visits is open for the conference registrants. Seats are limited, registration is on a first-come-first-served basis. Technical Visits and Tram Tour may be cancelled due to insufficient enrolment
|08:45-09:00||Gather in MRT Aozihdi Station|
|09:50-11:20||Chen Chin Lake Water Treatment Plant||90-minute visit|
|11:20-13:00||100-minute drive & lunch break|
|13:00-14:30||Feng Shan Water Resources Center
(incl. Fengshanbao’an Wetland Park)
|15:00-16:30||Fo Guang Shan Buddha Museum||90-minute visit|
|09:15-09:30||Gather in MRT Aozihdi Station|
|10:00-11:00||Water Recycling Process at ASE Kaohsiung or TSMC S.T.S.P. Reclaimed Water Plant||60-minute visit|
|12:00-14:00||Taijiang National Park Sicao Green Tunnel||120-minute visit & lunch break|
|14:30-15:30||Water Recycling Process at ASE Kaohsiung or TSMC S.T.S.P. Reclaimed Water Plant||60-minute visit|
|08:15-08:30||Gather in MRT Aozihdi Station|
|10:00-11:00||Nanhua Dam||60-minute visit|
|11:45-14:15||Tainan Shangshang Garden & Waterworks Museum||150-minute visit & lunch break|
|15:00-16:00||Professional Training Center
Taiwan Water Corporation
Registration Fees include
- Admission to all Scientific Sessions, Opening and Closing Ceremonies, refreshment breaks and light lunches
- Admission to Exhibition
- Admission to Welcome Reception
- One set of Conference Kit
Registration Fee of Accompanying Person includes
- Admission to Opening and Closing Ceremonies and Welcome Reception
Full payment of the registration fee must be made at the time of registration.
Payment can be made by:
- Credit Card (in TW Dollars): VISA or MasterCard
- Bank Transfer (in US Dollars)
- The Conference Secretariat will send the bank details to you upon receipt of your registration.
- All bank charges (inbound or outbound) should be borne by the remitter and cannot be deducted from the remitted amount. Please ensure and give instructions to your bank to this effect. If charges are deducted and the payment received by the Organisers do not cover the total registration fees, the difference will have to be reimbursed to the Organisers on arrival at the Conference.
- A copy of the bank remittance receipt should be sent to the Conference Secretariat by email once the bank transfer is arranged.
Cancellation must be made in writing to the IWA-ASPIRE 2023 Conference Secretariat by email to email@example.com and the refund will be made and subject to the following deadline and administrative charge:
|On or before 31 July 2023||Full refund minus 25% administrative charge and any bank service charges of the payment made|
|After 31 July 2023||No refund|
All refund will be made after the Conference.
- Registration is subject to acceptance on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Written confirmation will be sent upon receipt of your registration form and full payment. If you are not able to receive the confirmation within two weeks, please contact the Conference Secretariat.
- Refund for cancellation of registration will be made and subject to the following deadline and administration charge. All cancellations must be made in writing to the Conference Secretariat and the refund will be made after the Conference. Cancellation on or before 31 July 2023, full refund minus 25% administrative charge and any bank service charges of the payment made will be arranged. After 31 July 2023, no refund will be made.
- A replacement or transfer is allowed provided the replacement is from the same organisation and upon receipt of a written request from the person to be replaced. Please note that substitution is permitted on the basis that written notice is received on or before 30 September 2023.
- The programme is subject to change without prior notice. In the unlikely event of cancellation of the Conference, the only liability of the Organisers is to refund the registration fee. In case of any disputes, decision of the organisers shall be final and conclusive.
- Registration fees do not include insurance of any kind. It is recommended that participants take out their own general travel insurance. It is suggested that the insurance policy should also cover loss of fees/deposit, airfares, accommodation charges, medical expenses, loss or damage to personal property and repatriation expenses. The insurance should cover loss arising from the cancellation of the conference by the organisers or a person’s inability to attend due to any reason whatsoever. No responsibility is taken by the conference organisers for any person not holding insurance.
- Children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times. The parent or guardian assumes all risks and responsibility for the safety of their children. Please note that the social functions have not been planned with children in mind.
- The participant recognises and accepts that the Organisers of the IWA-ASPIRE 2023 Conference collect, process and store personal data exclusively for processing registration to IWA-ASPIRE 2023 Conference as well as for general preparation work for the conference. It may be necessary to transfer your personal data to the organisers of another IWA-ASPIRE conference. In this regard, you may object to such use at any time via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.